Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Front-End Web Developer to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be passionate, hardworking and will be responsible for working on a variety of Front End / UI projects and CRO tests, focusing on consumer facing websites and sales journeys across multiple products.
- Implementation of 3rd party A/B testing technologies
- Prepare, build, test and deploy responsive HTML and text-based emails
- Build and produce responsive landing pages
- Understanding the objectives to ensure the development of aligned websites
- Delivery of web developments in line with timescales
Key Skills and Experience
- HTML / CSS
- Git and Version Control Systems
- Cross-Browser Development
- Responsive and Mobile Design
- Problem Solving Skills
- Comfortable working with React, but no prior experience is required
- Experience in using a range of web tools to design and deliver creative web pages/screens
- Experience in using content management systems essential. Working knowledge of Drupal will be desirable
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.