Citadel Computing Services Limited
Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
A Full Stack LAMP Developer vacancy located in the Corsham area. Use the latest technology and get involved with the full Stack LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) development lifecycle from design to deployment. This is an outstanding Full Stack Developer job opportunity that will have you ideally placed to accelerate your IT career with an organisation who can match your ambition and creativity with the technology and environment to support you.
Your new company:
A fast growing International Insurance Provider with an annual 20 Million premium turnover, has set up a subsidiary to build a market leading software solution to aid the companies' growth and development. The subsidiary company is a software house offering a huge amount of opportunity within their development team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Full Stack LAMP Developer to join a high performance and collaborative culture. Embark on a journey of innovation and best practice with a true home grown start up success story.
* Have a minimum of 10 years' technology experience with at least 5 years' leading across full stack development
* Be able to work in an innovative environment that is governed by regulations
* Be able to take complex business ideas expressed in the form of Use Cases and ERD's and convert those into solutions that do not lose the original
* Understand the differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Be able to develop an integrated enterprise grade cloud based ecosystem that can also be packaged as individual components if required
* Commercial experience designing and building robust, scalable and efficient services
* Manage user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Understand the benefit of embedding testing into everything you do
* Troubleshoot technical issues and identify solutions
* Be highly committed and passionate about building innovative products.
* Lead/participate in discussions/planning around system architecture
* Participate fully in estimating and planning
* Set best practice standards for the developer community and ensure they are adhered to
* Mentor the team, provide technical leadership and performance feedback
* Perform code reviews, code sign-off
Experience in, or knowledge of, any of the following would be advantageous:
* Financial services or other regulated environment
* Wearable technology
* Annual Leave: 26 days plus the statutory UK Bank Holidays per annum
* Company Pension after Three months of service.
* Private Healthcare Insurance Package
* Free parking
Type: Full time - Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day, flexible on start time.
Start date: ASAP
You will report into the Head of IT.
Our company has offices in the UK and worldwide so occasional travel may be required.
When applying for the above role and throughout the recruitment process, all relevant documents will be required so checks can be carried out to ensure your right to work within the UK.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: up to 50k depending on experience