Hybris Developer, Munich, Germany
Posted Nov 15
München, Bayern, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Talendrone is looking for Hybris Developer in Munich, Germany for our biggest client, one of the largest diversified groups in the world involved in a wide range of activities including foundries, import-export, trading, motor vehicles, banking, call centers and healthcare. Our client hires more than 7,00,000 people across the world.
+++ Please DO NOT apply if you are not eligible to work in Germany / Europe
+++ Candidate should have 5 years of experience in Hybris e-Commerce platform
+++ Candidate must have 5 plus years of Java Spring experience
Here is Job Summary:
• Job Title: Hybris Developer
• Job Location: Munich, Germany
• Job Type: Permanent
• Job start: ASAP
• Salary: EUR 50K /Annum (All Inclusive)
• 5 years of experience in Hybris e-Commerce platform
• Good exposure to design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
• Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts.
• Should have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
• Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Enthusiast to explore emerging e-Commerce technologies. Proficient in Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST.
• 5 plus years of Java Spring experience (must have).
• Experience working with Database (such as MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: EUR 50K /Annum (All Inclusive)