- Are you a Linux enthusiast?
- Does the thought of being a SysAdmin on one of the world’s largest cluster environments excite you?
- Does the idea of suggesting new ideas to the team and implementing make you want to come to work?
We are looking for a Linux person to join our team as a SysAdmin. You will come to us with a great interest in Linux. With knowledge gained from tinkering with your own Linux systems at home or sorting out the big Linux issues at your workplace. You’ll already be pretty good at bash scripting and general Linux SysAdmin tasks.
If you are passionate about leading edge technology you will love this role. What you will receive, along with a fantastic group of colleagues who will support and encourage you is the chance to be a SysAdmin on one of the largest clusters in the world!
As well as data room tasks associated with managing a large Linux cluster, the associated HUGE storage and high speed network, this role includes desktop support of our 160+ internal users on a globally.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume!
- Provide technical support to ensure effective hardware and software performance
- Analyse technical problems and recommend and apply required solutions
- Provides technical support and help maintain the network infrastructure
- Demonstrated Linux Skills
- A history of interest or participation in some of our major focus areas (Puppet, git,slurm, lustre,networking - switch configurations, router configurations (VPN's etc),Shell scripting)
- Excellent written and spoken business and technical English, suitable for working directly with customers
- Impeccable references