Maintenance Technician (#2626TD033017) Posted Apr 20
Search Masters , Cleveland, OH
 
Company Description

Over 15 years of industry experience

Specializes in products for the construction and building industries

Many internal opportunities at a rapidly growing company!

Job Description

Responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance of industrial machines

Approximately 60% of position will be compromised of mechanical repair and maintenance whereas the other 40% will be allocated towards electrical systems and PLC troubleshooting

Key Requirements

Prior industrial maintenance experience is required

Ability to troubleshoot PLCs is required

Must be dependable, organized, and punctual

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines

All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information

Please forward your resume to Todd Dudash and reference job #2626TD033017

Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time

TO APPLY
Click here to apply - Please mention that you saw the job on Popular Science

Share