Medical Surveillance Specialist - Reporting
Posted Oct 11
Inverness, Highland, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Medical Surveillance Specialist/Inverness/11 Months Contract/11 to 14 GBP (Per Hour)
This position works independently but with general supervision to prepare and submit Medical Device Reports (MDRs) to global Health Authorities. Ensures global reportable complaints for LifeScan are processed and submitted accurately, and on time to global Health Authorities. Acts as a resource for Customer Service regarding Potential Reportable complaints.
Main responsibilities may include:
* Using discretion and independent medically-based judgment: Reviews, evaluates, classifies potential reportable complaints as adverse event, product malfunction or rule-outs for both U.S. and International affiliates.
* Evaluates global potential reportable complaints demonstrating sound judgment to determine if the reporting requirements for global medical device reports are met.
* Responsible for timely regulatory reporting, collaboration and teaming, and accurate/precise documentation.
* Processes MDR's/MDV's and rule-outs within the Diabetes Care Complaint System and file MDR's/MDV's with global Health Authorities as required.
* Notify the appropriate international representatives when reports must be filed with their local health authorities.
* Communicates with global customer/technical service representatives and with the end-users when clarification is required.
Required criteria include:
* Degree in health-related science or life science with experience in a medical field (RN, CDE, DSN, BSN, BPHS, MSN, MHS, DNP, BSC, MSc etc) patient education.
* Sound business judgment and ability to make independent decisions to ensure compliance with FDA, MEDDEV and global Health Authority reporting requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
* Proficient in the use of technology including keyboarding, PC's, Internet, word processing, email functionality, etc
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 11 months
Pay: 11 to 14 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Hourly