* Manages all technical aspects of the clients archiving system (currently Saperion) together with the IT team
* Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the area of SAP Basis by participating in user groups and attending relevant workshops Project and staff Management
* During project phases the position holder manages all technical and system architecture aspects and coordinates with the consulting and hosting partners as required.
* Supervises and mentors junior staff in the team who provide Basis related support
* Serves as first point of contact for the customers user community requiring technical SAP support such as system access and performance issues
* Provides up to date system and user documentation and user training
* Manages all aspects of system administration
* Manages first and second level user support and coordinates with consulting partners
* Works in close collaboration with internal as well as its suppliers' IT teams
* Maintains and supports all SAP interfaces and 3rd Party software used within SAP
Previous experience in customer-facing activity and user support is essential. A service-oriented attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skill and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are required.
You must have several years of SAP Basis experience.
Pension, Private health insurance covering family, 30 days holiday, relocation costs covered + installation grant, Family allowance & Child allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
Other Pay Info: BENEFITS