Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Security Alarm Installation Engineer
This bespoke technology company started out in 2001 to provide customers with specialist services in the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security and communications systems.
They have remained an independent privately-owned company who can provide a complete service to our customers from the initial design stage throughout installation to product support and after sales care.
To continually meet the highest quality standards, they ensure their security alarm installation engineers are fully certified and they have gained the Systems Silver approval from the National Security Inspectorate (NSI).
They are now looking for an experienced security alarm installation engineer to support their expanding client base.
The security alarm installation engineer:
• must be experienced in CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems
• have the ability to read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment
• prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant
• be able to solve practical problems
This is a field based role, and the successful security alarm installation engineer needs to be based in the south of England and prepared to cover anywhere around and below the M4 corridor.
• Salary up to around £28 - £35k depending on experience