This employer requests that only candidates in Belgium apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Belgium, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Proteus Europe is searching for a speaking Dutch Oracle DB Engineer available to work in a long term contract for one of our clients in Belgium.
Are a globally respected consultancy company who operate at the highest levels of service and successful delivery. They have a track record for delivering projects on time with customer satisfaction as their first priority. They set high standards and as such working with them also reflects on your high standards of service and programming ability.
Your New role:-
You will be involved in the further development of the Company IT environment. The diversity and use of innovative technologies make this an extremely captivating environment. You will be part of the platform as a service team that is able to host and integrate the Company applications.
- Switching forms between applications and infrastructure
- Monitor the stability of the environment
- Participate in projects and work out
- Transfer of knowledge to operations
- Troubleshooting L3 incidents and problems
Your Skills and experience:-
- Experience in managing Oracle Database management systems in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with performance tuning, Dataguard, OEM and RMAN
- Global knowledge of Linux, networking, Scripting and security Concepts.
- Automates your tasks by using ansible
- Knowledge of MySQL, Exadata, Golden Gate is a plus
- You have knowledge of Scripting, migrations and automation
- You think in function of the customer and are service minded.
- You can work both independently and in group, you know how to organize your work yourself and prioritize
- You are open to acquiring knowledge and sharing it with colleagues
- You are going to take responsibility not out of the way
- You know to deal with stress situations
- You are strongly analytical
- You are flexible in terms of working hours (participation in waiting service, weekend work)
Dutch and English
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.